Sunday 22 February 2015

Two times three makes the grade...

The new 3-model Fire Truck set is available on a deal price of two for £15.00. I could make two Fire Trucks or two small models but if I collect all the parts together...

3 +3 = Grader!
...I can build something a bit bigger. I ended up with this little grader. it may not be the most detailed of models but it is (or should be!) instantly recognisable as a grader

The little grader looks the part...
There must be lots of models that could be built using these parts. I am going to have a go at making a few more. It is quite challenging trying to stick to just the parts in these two sets but it is good fun. There are so few parts that they will all fit in a small tin, along with a spanner and hex-key, making a twenty-first century version of the old pocket Meccano...


...from the other side too!

Ralph.

No comments:

Post a Comment