Tuesday 13 August 2013

Merry Mixer - Safety first!

After yesterday's silliness it is back to the job in hand. While Ralph has been working on the running gear experiments, I have been hard at it fixing the safety bars to the cars. The new parts are working well here. Standard length bolts and locking nuts hole 2-hole narrow strips to the side panels but allow them to swing into position. A 65mm long rod is passed through them and held in place using neoprene grip rings.

Engineerette at work
I have now completed all twelve and after a false start the other day (got waylaid by the safety bars) I will get back to building the small spiders that I had intended to start a couple of days ago. I think we had better have a bit of a tidy up before we move on to the next stage.

The Prof is inspecting my work - Alright, is it?

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment